Monday, September 22, 2014

Renaissance Hunt 4: next unpacking tranche

Here we go again.
Stop 11, Impertinences, and this Wishing Well.  You can pay it, and it will give you a gift in return, or at least it gave me a gift... of the script it uses to give the gifts.  Possibly, if you put something else in the well, it'll give that out too.  I don't know for sure, I haven't tried it and the script isn't modifiable so I can't read it.  Nice wishing well, though.

I got this from stop 12, Suki's Silken Fashions, even though the group notices tell me that store is not ready yet.  Perhaps it's a placeholder for the official gift.  It's a jolly nice placeholder, if so.

Stop 13, [noctis], and this Enlightenment chair and sidetable.  Besides classy mesh design, the chair comes with a wide range of sitting animations.  Nice stuff.  Wouldn't expect anything but quality from that store, anyway!

Stop 14, The Pottery Shed, and I was expecting, I dunno, a vase or something.  What I got was this distinctly nice building, instead.  And I'm certainly not complaining!  (It's "The Octogon - Seaton Sluice".  I would know if it was modelled on a real building, if I wasn't ignorant.)


Stop 15 is my old friend the USC Texture Tomb, providing a texture pack as always, giving me an opportunity to take a dull snapshot of a box, as always.  USC is always value for money, though.  Especially in this case, when it's a freebie.  Can't get better value than that.

Stop 16, John's Ancient Treasures, gives us Elven Ears, which you can't see under that hair, and Titania's Crown, which you can, just.  There's also an Oberon's Crown for the guys, which has antlers.  First touch of official Shakespeareanness in this unpacking binge.  There's also a notecard with "A Midsummer Night's Dream" on it.

Stop 17, Les Sucreries de Fairie, and... well, it's described as a Renaissance Hunt IV gift.  I had no idea what to expect. In the event, this archway would actually fit in with the décor on the more tasteful part of Burroughs, so that's all to the good.

Stop 18, Black Magnolia Imports, and another dull shot of a texture pack.  It's full of Royal Carpets, but you wouldn't know that to look at it, of course.  Still, I'm sure Shakespeare would have approved of a Royal Carpet or two.

Potpourri Designs at number 19 gives us this Angel Wall Fountain.  That's the second wall fountain so far.  Interesting.  Is there a trend shaping up?

And stop 20, Adelle Arts, and a decent mesh outfit for the ladies, and no doubt a decent outfit for the gents too, if they unbox it, which I didn't.  Shakespeare is in evidence on the box art, all is good.  (The dress looks quite authentic, actually. Sort of serving-wench-y, more than Ophelia-going-mad-and-drowning-y, which is probably good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment