Sunday, July 8, 2012

Normal service will be resumed

... since it is unusual for me to leave more than forty-eight hours between blog entries.

Unfortunately, real life has rather intervened, in the form of a blazing row with my mother, over the merits of me spending time on the computer.  (Which, since both my social and my work life rather revolve around the Net, is a bit of a problem.)  My mother has reached that time in life when she disapproves of everything but the Royal Family and the Antiques Roadshow, and the Internet falls under neither heading.

It'll blow over - but I am keeping my head down until it does.  Sadly, I have to live with my mother.  Or, at least, someone has to, and there aren't any other volunteers. 

1 comment:

  1. Sympathies, hope things get better for you! Your wit and insight will be missed. Maybe you could get Mum her own SL account? TC

    ReplyDelete