Saturday, May 12, 2012

(Don't) talk to the wall...

The uncertainty over the existence of my block list continues... as does that bizarre bug, the one where you don't get offline messages unless you have a currently-non-empty block list.

As a result, as often as not, when I log in, I spot an unaccountable silence in my communications window, I give a nearby wall the Cut Direct, and as soon as the block goes through, a deluge of messages (I have reached the point of having my offline IMs capped) comes washing over me.

On those occasions when everything works, therefore, my block list shows a collection of snubbed walls that may be enough for some sort of record.

I have to wonder where, if anywhere, these things are on LL's priority list of Stuff What Ought To Get Fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment