Saturday, April 14, 2012

To the accompaniment of Jon and Vangelis...


Don't question I'm not alone,
Somehow I'll find my way home.


Notice that undistinguished plywood cylinder in the middle of the picture?  It turned up in my Lost and Found when I logged on... it is the one that vanished in the middle of editing a few days ago, the one that I went up to 57,000 meters high to look for.  It showed up as being auto-returned due to something Tali had set.  I don't know how she managed that, but I am glad it found its way back at last!


(ETA:  Tali says she saw it somewhere around the 800 meter mark while falling down from skybox level, and flew up to return it manually.  So why did the viewer talk about parcel auto return?  Probably because it is trying to confuse me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment