Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Great SkyCity Census

My friend and neighbour Professor Sauce Sorrowman has been updating the entries on the Steamlands wiki page relating to Caledon Steam SkyCity.  So he and I have been wandering over the sim, noting which parcels are called what, and who owns them.  In the process, we have discovered that a few spots are (or may soon be) up for grabs, that no fewer than three of the sim's original residents are still in place, and that Mr. Denver Hax is up to something.

Steam SkyCity remains, of course, one of the Eight Wonders of Caledon, and an awesome sight it is.  It's not been as lively as it used to be, recently, though, and perhaps I should get myself involved in doing something about that.  I have the technology.  Or at least I have a flying dance floor.

(After all Prof. Sorrowman's work, the Steamlands wiki seems to have rolled back to an earlier version in its entirety.  I don't know what's going on there.  Well, it'll sort itself out, probably.)

No comments:

Post a Comment